Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Morning Sunshine: A second alone

She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?














I love being surronded by my family. But sometimes the greatest gift is a second alone.

Gus and Blip are in the other room, I can hear laughter.

The kittys are prowling in the back yard.

The world is still moving.

I'm free to just enjoy a rare few seconds of peace in my own thoughts.

Cup of hot tea in hand as I sit on my bed in mediation.

The feel of refreshment as I put on my scarf and shoes and get up to go down stairs.

I am now ready for our bi weekly trip to the farmers market and a busy day with the ones I love.

Knowing that I got to visit my mind for a few seconds that day makes me thankful.

And knowing I don't have to stay alone all day makes me thankful as well....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...