Thursday, August 19, 2010

Products to Hug and Squeeze: Custom hat and woolie



Random geek alert: I love 'Little Big Planet'. It's a fantastically creative game. During my pregnancy with Blip I spent a bunch of my rest time playing it. When I saw that Catchick6 Creations on Etsy had a Woolie featuring my favorite cute little Sack Character I, of course, had to get it for him. 


I'll be honest, before this wollie I had used my stash of Prefolds as stuffing for my pocket cloth diapers. I was a bit nervouse about breaking them out of the cushy pocket and into the spot light as an actual diaper. It was a bit silly really. We now use the prefolds and this adorible woolie cover to help round out our stash, and with great success. Now on to the review!

Elizabeth at Catchick6 Creations really can give you a custom woolie and hat! I gave her exact measurments and she let me pick out EVERTYHING. I litterally described the wool I liked and the fabric colors and prints and she sent me several sweaters to choose from. I even got to chosse that hat style. She was super helpful with all my stupid newbie woolie questions. Plus she kept me updated with lots of emails. Great service!

My woolie came already lanolized so I got to put it right on Blip! I love it. It is super and we have had no leaks. Great Fit with room to grow.I have no complaints. Not to mention my husband loves the sackboy on the butt and the argyle print matches one of his sweaters!


I Lanolized and washed the woolie the other day and it still looks like new. It's amzing how one woolie with a hand full of prefolds can extend you between washing your diaper load. I can't wait to get more!

CatChick6 Creations carries adorible applique Training Pants, Underwear, overalls, wool hats, woolie Shorties and longies. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catchick6Creations



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...