Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Morning Sunshine: Can I share Blips Christmas pictures?


I took these pictures. I love them. Can I just say that I've never been a Christmas person. This is the first year that I'm truly excited. I know I've bee going Holiday post crazy cakes! Something about having a kid gets you exited abut the Holidays, no matter what you celebrate. I've been enjoying making Christmas cookies, treasures, and decorations.

It is not the presents or food....it is the tradition and fun! I love having a beautiful Christmas tree with homemade decorations and making memories around it. I love hand made gifts that will hopefully be cherished forever. I look forward to spending time with family. The Holidays are  fun reminder to cherish what you have and stop to have some fun! After all, that is what any Holiday is really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...