Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Morning Sunshine: Waving and Dorks



Farmers Market Finds: 
Tomatoes, Tomatoes, and more Tomatoes
Fair Trade and Local Roasted Coffee Beans
Lemon Cranberry Pound Cake Bread
Tamalies

The weather has been warmer. Well, I guess I should say it WAS tell this morning . We woke up to go to our bi-weekly trip to the farmers market and found it windy and chilly. I was not expecting this. So there I was in my tiny gray coat and leg exposing sundress looking like a dork next to the coat wearing vendors. That is what I get for being stubborn and refusing to change, luckily Gus had his coat and Blip was all snugly in his monkey hat, coat and back wrap! We then came home a warmed up with savory Breakfast Polenta.

This week has been great. Blip has started waving. It is so cute, he waves at us, he waves at the cats, the cars, and his spoon after he throws it on the floor.

Dork is the word of the day: Gus and I have been playing tons of Magic Cards... way to fun.

And our garden, herbs, and little seedlings are going strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...